Monday, January 10, 2011

On the road again

Happy new year everyone from me as well! I have had another big change in my life.
I moved from London back to my mum's (yes, funny comments can be made later) and am applying now for jobs and stuff. Then I will move again (I hate moving and have been doing it 4 times in 18 months. I should work on my attitude...) and hopefully stay there for well let's say 12 months?
My time in London was splendid, brilliant, mind boggling, awesome and just plain wonderful! But it's finally time to grow up (a little) and start a decent job with decent payment and a future. I will keep you updated on that new year's resolution.

We have also received a very nice picture of a scarf made out of our "Snowflakes on ice"! Thank you very much, Saskia!. You can check out her wonderful blog (in German)with great projects here!



So long and take care!
Tini

0 Kommentare: