Sunday, December 2, 2012

First Advent: let it snow (and something boring)

I live in a part of Germany that has the reputation of being the hottest, most humid place in this country. So as you can imagine snow is not that common. But this year right on time for first advent, we woke up to a winter wonderland :-). We are right in the middle of our moving preparations. I am moving back to my old hometown and in with my bf. I will start a new job in January. And we will present to you our shop in a slightly different way from January 1st on. So 2013 will bring a lot of new stuff. On every advent we will present you one of our shop categories (hint: there will be four ;-)). To make is more spectacular I will start with the most unspectacular one. There will still be wonderful handspun art yarn and the odd hand-knitted and -crocheted piece of unique goodies like mittens, shrugs and I will start freeform crochet. To be honest, don't know yet whether it will be presentable. But I hope you can look out for some monsters. Until now please make yourself some (soy-)cocoa and eat some Christmas cookies, enjoy watching snow and build some snowpeople. Till next week then (and there will be real news then ;-)), Tini

0 Kommentare: