Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pour les Genevoises

Annelis is housing three of my winter yarns at Tricolaine again, here they are:



"Santa's Hat" is made from red extrafine merino and white bluefaced leicester fiber. It contains 3 little santa hats from felted fabric, glass beads and multifaceted sequins.

"Rudolph" is an old friend, I already spun it last year. I really loved it so that I had fun spinning a new skein. I just finished another one which will go to the online shop in a few days. It is spin from red extrafine merino and a mix of hand processed brown alpaca (from a Swiss farm) and brown merino. It contains little brown felted reindeers, red little bells and red pompons.

"Poinsettia" is a new yarn from red extrafine merino and green handcarded merino who also contains some golden angelina and little amounts of red fiber which gives a tweed-like effect. I spun felt flowers, green multifaceted sequins and red rocailles into it. There is also another skein for the etsy shop.

So if you are around and interested, go and check it out!

Have a nice Holiday season!
Teetante

0 Kommentare: