Friday, July 9, 2010

Tini's attempt to actually try to succeed

Well as you might have noticed from the title my head is a bit, well how to put it correctly...full. Yeah, I guess that's the most neutral expression that does not include multiple warning concerning hard language and partial nudity (see, what I mean??) at the beginning of this post.

Anyway last year during the Tour de Fleece I was without any equipment, spending the first three months in London. A year later, I have the equipment and I am willing to try to spin next to a 60 h week (14 h tomorrow alone...) a yarn a day. Good luck to myself. The first day has been successfull so far (Well done, me, well done).

Anyway I stop moaning now and will continue to spin and be merry and happy. My cute little yarns are drying as we speak (or write and read respectively rather (is that a correct sentence?)) and am waiting to make your days. They made mine already :-).

Here the first Tour de Fleece success:

Hope you like it as much as I do. It is my Holland support for the final.

See you and enjoy your weekend!

Tini

0 Kommentare: