Sunday, October 23, 2011

Settling down

After a few years of unrest (I'd like to call it "finding myself" ;-)) I have come to tearms with the fact, that a woman needs a proper job with some proper money if she wants to induldge in luxuries (like having some sushi on a regular basis...). So I decided to leave London, move back to my mom's and search for a job.

Well, I can say that I have achieved most of my goals (still haven't won the lottery though...). I found a boyfriend( :-) ), found a job ( :-) ) and found a beautiful nice not so little flat here in the city of Koblenz which is a b*** to furnish, but hey this means I can go shopping!! ;-)

One of my top priorities will be a drum carder (oh yeah baby...) and a brilliant camera to take some brilliant pics of brilliant yarn for brilliant people.

So there is hope that I will lead a normal ordinary regular life. Peace out. Amen. Namaste.

1 Kommentare:

Snowberry and Lime said...

*big hug* glad to hear it's all developing nicely! I can definitely sympathise and hope you'll soon get an amazing drum carder. :D