Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve: celebrating something new

I have now finally moved to my new flat. I had my last day at work on Thursday, took my motocycle and drove to my new and old hometown and am now happily lying on our couch. I am posting this today because yesterday was the first day in A LONG time where did not have to do anything. So I took a day off and decided to post the last part of our shop renewal today. Our last addition to our new shop will be a recycling upcycling eco part. Old stuff will shine in a new light i.e. bottle caps as ear rings or teddy bears out of outdated clothes. We wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year. Knit, sew, crochet and be merry. Eat and drink (don't drink and drive!). Wear ugly Christmas sweaters. And have fun with your family and/or friends! So long and see you an New year's day for the relaunch!! Tini

0 Kommentare: